1. Today, we celebrate the Feast of the Holy Trinity.
2. Friday, 24th May is the Feast of Mary, Help of Christians. It is also the Silver Jubilee of the First Profession of Rev. Fr. Francisco Pereira sdb. Seven Salesian Cooperators will take their Promise to belong to the Salesian Family. All are invited to join Fr. Franco, on this day, for the 6:15 pm (NOT 6:30 pm) Mass, as he thanks God for the wonders He has worked in his life. A Felicitation Program will follow at the IEAS Basement.
3. Today, 24th May, the Malayalam Mass will be celebrated at 8:15 pm.
4. The Altar Servers meeting of Saturday, 25th May is cancelled, due to school exams.
5. The monthly Renewal of Marriage Vows, which we could not celebrate on the second week of May, will be conducted on Friday, 31st May at the 6:30 pm Mass.
6. The Pre-Baptismal Seminar has been postponed from 3rd to 10th June.
7. We are pleased to inform you that we will be installing the Tabernacle in the Sanctuary and in keeping with liturgical norms, the images of our Lady of Perpetual Succour and St. Thérèse will be relocated from the Sanctuary to other areas of the Church.
8. Those interested in volunteering as Coordinators for the Thérèsian Summer Club, please register at the Resource Centre between 6 to 8pm, on or before 3rd June.
9. SPY is organizing a Talent Hunt Competition for Parishioners on Friday, 7th June from 3 to 8pm. Auditions will be held on 28th and 29th May. Last date for registration is 26th May.
10. Couples married in 2011 and 2012 are invited to a Couples Program on Thursday, 13th June from 6:30 to 9:30pm. The program includes a special Mass, enrichment session and fellowship. Children are welcome too.
Coupons priced at 500 fils per family are available at the Resource Centre.
11. A humble appeal from His Lordship, Bishop Camillo Ballin seeking your financial help to build the Cathedral of Our Lady of Arabia in Bahrain. In order to partly defray the cost of construction, we request each family to contribute one KD per month for 12 months. Receipts will be issued to each donor on request.
12. Catechism Classes will conclude on 31st May, and, after the summer break, classes will resume on Friday, 6th September.
13. Our Parish is in need of additional Catechism teachers and those desiring to serve the Lord as Catechists are requested to contact the Parish Priest.
14. Volunteers are needed to help with the Children’s Retreat which will be conducted from the 20th to 22nd June at Don Bosco School.
Those interested may register at the Resource Centre.
15. During the summer period, from 3rd June to 31st August, the daily 6:45 am and the Friday 11:30 am Masses are cancelled.
16. The monthly Malayalam Night Vigil will be conducted in the Holy Family Hall at the Cathedral on Tuesday, 28th May from 7:30 to 11:30 pm. Confessions start from 7:00 pm onwards.
17. A pilgrimage is organized to the holy sites in Italy, Portugal, France and Spain from 4th to 14th October 2013. For more information, kindly contact the Parish Priest.
18. For details of the Filipino Mass Weddings during the year 2013, kindly check the Filipino bulletin board.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.