Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 23 January
1. His Grace Archbishop Mar Mathew Moolakatt, Kottayam Diocese will be celebrating Holy Mass in Syro Malabar Rite on 24th of this month, Saturday at 7 a.m.
2. Let us welcome Fr. Paul Valiyaveetil Capuchin priest who will be staying in this parish to serve in our Vicariate.
3. The Lectors’ Meet will be held on 24th Saturday (tomorrow) at 9.00 a.m. in this Hall.
4. The feast of Saints Timothy and Titus the companions of St. Paul are on 26th of this month, Monday.
5. St. Thomas Aquinas the doctor of the Church is remembered on 28th of this month, Wednesday.
6. Parishioners are requested to keep our priests in their prayers as they are going to participate in the Clergy meeting of our Vicariate of Northern Arabia held in Bahrain from 26th evening to 29th evening of this month. Fr. Paul will celebrate Holy Masses both in English and Malayalam in Latin Rite.
7. The Marriage Preparation Course (MPC) in Malayalam will be held on 13th, 14th and 20th FEBRUARY 2015 (two Fridays and one Saturday). The course will be from 1.00 – 6.00 p.m. in the HOLY FAMILY CATHEDRAL Church, Kuwait City. Those who are interested kindly fill in the form available in the Parish Office and submit it with the registration fee and two passport size photographs in the Resource Centre in the Holy Family Cathedral premises. The details of the name, date & place of birth should be as in the Baptism Certificate (attach a copy). The last date of registration is January 30th Friday, 2015. Registrations will not be accepted thereafter.
8. Once again we remind you the humble appeal from His Lordship Bishop Camillo seeking your aid to finance for Cathedral of Our Lady of Arabia, Bahrain. Those who have not contributed yet, are requested to contribute 1kd per month for 12 months, Receipts will be issued to each donor.
9. Our Beloved Saints, Joyous Celebration (Vicariate Hymnal) and Exploring Our Catholic Faith books are available in our Resource Centre. Our Parishioners are encouraged to have a copy of these.
10. Those who don’t have the sticker of St. Daniel Comboni, our patron saint on your door, kindly collect the same from our parish office in order to stick at your door that would enable the volunteers to identify our parishioners.
11. Once again we remind you to follow strictly certain guidelines:
a) not to gather around our buildings after the Mass;
b) not to bring vehicles when you come for Mass;
c) not to drop anybody near these building premises;
d) no programs other than Holy Mass, Catechism and choir practice will be conducted these days. Any program other than these needs explicit permission.
12. We kindly request you not to drop offerings (money) near tabernacles or before Our Lady of Lourdes grotto. Please put your offerings only in the offering boxes.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. Kindly avoid gathering in groups and chatting outside the premises.
2. Please do not light any kind of candles anywhere in the hall or classes.
3. Please do not make use of the building parking place to park your car. This place is allotted ONLY for the people who live in the building. If you come for Mass by car, kindly park your car on the other side of the road and walk to the hall. Thank you for your co-operation.