Announcements for the week
beginning: Friday, 6 December
1. [NOTICE FOR 5th DECEMBER] Choirs, singing for English Masses in our Parish, will present Christmas Carols in the Church on Thursday, 5th December, from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. All are invited to attend and get into the spirit of Advent, as we prepare for Christmas.
2. There will be no Catechism Classes for our children on Friday, 6th December.
3. During this Season of Advent, the Friday Children’s Mass, will begin at 8:15 am and not at 8:30 am.
4. Fr. Blany Pinto celebrates his birthday on Saturday, 7th December. All are invited for a concelebrated Holy Mass at 6:30 pm, followed by a cake-cutting ceremony in the courtyard.
5. Nine Extra-Ordinary Ministers of the Holy Eucharist will be inducted on Sunday, 8th December at the 6:30 pm mass. All are invited to support and welcome our new Ministers.
6. The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception falls on Sunday, 8th December. However, the festive Liturgy will be celebrated on Monday, 9th December.
7. SPY is organizing a Christmas Home Décor competition on Monday, 9th December.
8. On Tuesday, 10th December, after the evening Mass, Fr, Joy will present the Six essential elements of Small Christian Communities in the courtyard. All are welcome. Kindly start a Small Christian Community in your building.
9. SPY members will be visiting the sick and homebound to sing Christmas carols on Tuesday, 10th December. Those desiring a visit, please register at the Resource Centre.
10. A Christmas program has been organized at the IEAS, for domestic helpers on Friday, 13th December from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Kindly register at the Resource Centre by Sunday, 8th December.
11. A Holy Mass in Hindi will be celebrated on Saturday, 14th December at 4:45 pm
12. SIMBANG GABI MASS SCHEDULE FOR FILIPINOS:
At 9:30 pm from 15th to 23rd December, and at 5:00 am from 16th to 24th December.
13. The morning 6:00 am English Mass will be at 6:15 am in the courtyard from Monday, 16th December till Christmas.
14. The Legion of Mary is organizing a Christmas Tree Party at the IEAS Basement, for children aged 6 and below, on Friday 27th December, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. For registrations, please contact the volunteers in the Courtyard on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm.
15. Kindly collect the Christmas and New Year Mass Schedule from the Ushers, or from the Resource Centre.
16. Those who do not belong to any Parish Ministry, as well as those who do not have children attending Catechism Classes, are requested to collect their free family calendar for 2014 from Fr Joy between 8:30 am and 12:00 noon, or between 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm before 15th December.
17. A tour to the holy sites in Europe is being organized in April 2014. For more information, kindly contact the Parish Priest.
18. The 6:45 am Sunday Mass Choir invites parishioners to join the choir.
19. We will recite the Apostles’ Creed during the season of Advent and Christmas.
20. Our Family Ministry seeks professional counsellors for a proposed Counselling Centre in our Parish. Those who are professionally trained, and desire to offer voluntary service, are requested to contact the Parish office
Please check the notice-board for
additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.