Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 2 December
1. The Couples for Christ, Salmiya Chapter is conducting a "Garage Sale" on Friday, 2 December, from 12:30 to 4:30 pm. The proceeds will be used for the economically poor people.
2. Parents are encouraged to send their children to the Saturday oratory, which will be begin tomorrow at 9:30 am with adoration, followed by games.
3. SPY is organizing an Advent Adoration tomorrow, Saturday, at 7.30 pm. All the youth are invited.
4. Let us pray for the repose of the soul of Br. Mani, the maternal uncle of Fr. Johnson, a Salesian brother from the Calcutta province. He passed away on 27 November.
5. Fr. Johnson is on vacation from 02 December to 17 December.
6. We welcome Fr. James to our parish. He will be available daily for the sacrament of reconciliation from 9.30 am to 12 noon and from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm except on Fridays.
7. On Wednesday, 7 December Fr. Blany celebrates his birthday. All are invited for the concelebrated Holy mass at 6:30 pm followed by cutting of the cake.
8. On Thursday, 8 December we celebrate the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Our Lady. We will have an additional mass in English at 5:00 pm, Malayalam at 7:45 pm and in Tagalog at 9:30 pm.
9. The Festive Mass of St. Francis Xavier will be celebrated on Friday, 9 December at 4.15 pm. Bishop Phillip Neri, the archbishop of Goa, will be the main celebrant.
10. The catechism class will not be conducted on Friday, 09 December.
11. A special Advent program for children will be conducted on Saturday, 10 December.
12. Pre-baptismal seminar will be conducted on Monday, 12 December from 7 – 9 pm. Kindly register your names by Thursday, 08 December at the parish office.
13. SPY is organizing carol singing for the home bound and special needs children on 15 & 16 December from 7 pm onwards and a Crib in a Star competition on 17 December on the theme of Home for the homeless at 7:30 pm. Kindly register your names on a sheet kept below the mass offering box.
14. Parish calendars, priced at 250 fills, and table calendars, priced at 1 KD are on sale.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.