Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 19 December
1. Today, we celebrate the Liturgy of the 4th Sunday of Advent.
2. Most of the priests of our parish are celebrating their ordination anniversaries in the coming days. On Saturday, 20th December at 6.30 pm concelebrated Mass we shall pray for them.
3. Altar servers meeting will be held on 20th Dec from 9:30am till 12 noon
4. The children’s oratory program on 20th Dec is cancelled.
5. In buildings where Small Christian Communities (SCC) are functioning, families are requested to gather around the best Crib of the building for Christmas Prayers and for Carol singing.
6. Kindly collect a copy of the Mass schedule for Christmas and New Year from the Resource Centre.
7. Parish Calendar 2015 is available for 500 fils at the resource Centre and at the parish office during the office hours.
8. A thanksgiving adoration will held on Saturday, 27 December from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm. Choose a time convenient to you and spend an hour thanking the Lord for all the blessings he has showered upon your family in 2014.
9. Parishioners residing in Maidan Hawally, can attend the Christmas vigil mass on 24 December at 6.00 pm or 7.30 pm, in a hall near Shaab Park, in Dana building.
10. For the Christmas and New Year Vigil Masses
a. All are requested to park the vehicles away from the church to avoid traffic jam
b. Kindly cooperate with the instructions of the ushers
11. The door of the confessional will remain locked, except when the priest is seated for confession.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.