Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 29 May
1. Friday, 29 May is the last day of Catechism before closing for the summer vacation.
2. On Friday, 29 May, the Filipino community celebrates the feast of Santa Cruzan. We wish Fr. Ben and the Filipino community a happy feast.
3. On the occasion of bi-centenary of Don Bosco, Salesian Cooperators are organizing a quiz on Don Bosco and his works on Saturday, 30 May from 9.30 am to 12:00 noon.
4. The last date to register for the July Holy Land tour is Saturday 30 May.
5. On Sunday, 31st May we celebrate the solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity.
6. The Sunday 6.45 am Mass and the Friday 11.30 am Mass are cancelled for the summer month of June, July and August.
7. The pre-baptismal seminar for parents and expectant parents will be held on Monday, 1 June from 7 to 9 pm. Kindly register for the same by Sunday.
8. From 12th June to 17th July the Theresian Summer Club 2015 for ages 4 to 18 years, will be held at IEAS on Fridays from 9 am to 12.30 pm. Those aged 20 and above are invited to volunteer by registering at the Resource Centre. Parents, your generous contributions will be highly appreciated. The volunteers are invited for a meeting on Wednesday, 3 June at 7.15 – 8.30 pm.
9. On the occasion of bi-centenary of Don Bosco, Fr Franco will conduct a session on PARENTING THE DON BOSCO WAY, on Saturday, 6 June from 9.30 – 11.30 am in the courtyard. Kindly register your names at the resource.
10. The altar servers will meet on Saturday, 6 June from 9.30 am to 10.30 am in the church.
11. On Sunday, 7 June we celebrate the solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.