Announcements for the week beginning:
1. The Novena to the Nativity of Our Lady begins
on Sunday, 30 August. The Rosary and the Novena will be prayed from 6 to
6.30 pm. The novena on Friday, 4 September will be at 8 pm.
2. On Wednesday, 2 September, our beloved Bishop
celebrates the 10th anniversary of his episcopal ordination. Let us pray
for the intentions of our Bishop.
3. Our Bishop will celebrate Holy Mass at our
church on Friday, 4 September at 7 pm. After the holy mass, we will
felicitate the bishop in the courtyard. Gifts in cash will be accepted by
the Bishop and used for the construction of the Cathedral.
4. For the childrenâ€™s mass on Fridays at 8 am,
the main section of the church is reserved for the children. Parents and
others are kindly requested to occupy the adjoining rooms.
5. Catechism classes begin on Friday, 4
September. Parents are requested NOT to bring their vehicles near the
school when dropping off their children.
6. The class-wise Catechism lists for the
children are now displayed in the courtyard. Please check your childâ€™s
details in advance to avoid confusion on the first day of Catechism.
7. Parents are encouraged to send their children
for the Oratory program which will commence with Adoration on Saturday, 5
September from 9.30 to 11.30 am.
8. The Parish Priest will be on vacation from 29
August â€“ 29 September. In his absence, Fr. Johnson will be the Acting
9. The Parish Fete's Raffle Committee members
will be available in the courtyard on all Fridays from 7 to 8 pm to
collect raffle books and cash. Raffle books can also be picked up at the
10. The tickets for the Konkani movie "Home Sweet Home"
are available at the parish office.
11. The 2nd Family Dinner for a Cause will be on 19
November at Al Zumerida Palace Al Bidaa from 8pm onwards. All proceeds
will be earmarked for the Bahrain Cathedral. The event will be hosted by
His Lordship Camillo Ballin and a souvenir will be released on the
occasion. We appeal to your generosity for advertisement in the souvenir
or for your donation. Gate passes will be available shortly.
12. The Sunday 6.45 am Mass and the Friday 11.30 am
Mass are cancelled for the
summer months of June, July and August.
Please check the
notice-board for additional
details of all
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(REVISED) Parish Office
timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to
7:30 pm or by appointment.
office is closed on
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1
during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly
requested to abide by Kuwait's
traffic rules whilst parking so as to
not inconvenience others.
"Do unto others, as you
would have them do to you"
should henceforth be our motto