1. Today, we celebrate the Liturgy of the Twenty Second Sunday in Ordinary Time.
2. Our Pre-baptismal Seminar will be held on Monday, 1st September. Kindly register at the Parish Office by Sunday, 31st August.
3. Bible Classes will be held in the Courtyard, at 7:15 pm, from Thursday, 4th September.
4. The Friday 11:30 am Mass as well as the Sunday 6:45 am Mass, will resume next month.
5. Friday, 5th September is celebrated as the Feast of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and, it is also Teacher’s Day. Let us pray for all Teachers.
6. Catechism Classes will begin on 5th September. Lists, of the new Catechism Class and Division, are put up in the Courtyard. To avoid undue confusion on the first day, please check the details of your child.
7. The Saturday Program for children will begin from 6th September at 9:30 am with Eucharistic Adoration followed by recreation.
8. The Collection during Mass on Sunday, 7th September, is in aid of the victims in Iraq.
9. On Monday, 8th September, on the occasion of Mother Mary’s birthday, the Faith and Light Community will pin flowers, after the Evening Masses, to raise funds for persons with special needs. Please contribute generously.
10. Mass Timings, for the Feast of the Nativity of our Lady on 8th September are as follows:
Morning Masses: 6:00 / 6:45 am
Evening Masses: 4:30 / 5:30 / 6:30 / 7:30 / 8:30 pm.
11. On Thursday, 11th September, from 6:30 pm onwards, the Family Cell is organizing a Couples Program in the Courtyard, for those married in 2009 and 2010. Children are welcome too. Coupons priced at 1/2 KD per family are available at the Resource Centre.
12. Our Parish Fete will be held on 26th September, from 9 am to 9 pm, at the Indian Community School. Donations of food items, (such as Snacks, Hot foods, Sweets, Desserts, etc,) from the well-wishers of our Parish, are invited by the Food Stall Committee of the Fete. Kindly leave your name and contact number at the Parish Office or the Resource Centre. The Parish Team requests your wholehearted cooperation in the sale of Raffle Coupons.
13. Charity Boxes are placed in the courtyard for Distressed Filipina Workers housed at the Philippines Embassy. Your contribution is most welcome.
14. Lectors Qualification Course on Fridays, in room #14 from 4:30 to 6:00 pm:
Reading Skills Session on 5th September.
Spiritual Orientation Session on 12th September.
Please register at the Resource Centre.
Please check the notice-board for
additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.