Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 17 October
1. Today, we celebrate the Liturgy of the Twenty Ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time.
2. Children are requested to bring color pencils for the Oratory Program tomorrow, Saturday, 18th October.
3. Altar servers will have their monthly meeting tomorrow, Saturday, 18th October, from 9.30 to 11.30 am.
4. On Monday, 20th October we celebrate the Feast of St. Luke the Evangelist.
5. The mass timings for All Souls Day are as follows:
Morning masses in English at 5.45 & 6.45 am
Evening masses in English at 4.30, 5.30, 6.30 & 7.30 pm
Malayalam Mass at 8.30 pm
Tagalog Mass at 9.30 pm
6. Fr. Franco celebrates his birthday on Saturday, 25th October. We thank him for the service he renders to our parish. All are invited for the Holy Mass at 6.30 pm followed by cutting of the cake in the courtyard. Let us pray that God continues to bless Fr. Franco as he serves our parish and the bishop as the financial administrator and catechetical director.
7. On Saturday, 25 October Fr. Franco is organizing a recollection on the theme of FORGIVENESS at IEAS from 8.45 am to 4 pm for a group of 75 participants. Those desiring to participate are requested to register your names at the parish office only.
8. On Saturday, 25th October the Salesian Cooperators are organizing "Crossroads" for students of Stds 9 to 12. The registration fee is KD2. Seats are limited so register early. Registration can be done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 – 8 pm in the courtyard.
9. With effect from Sunday, 1st November, the timings for the following masses have been revised:
The weekday morning mass will now be at 5.45 am
On Friday, the first mass will be at 6.30 am and the children’s mass will be at 8 am. All other mass timings remain unchanged.
10. From Friday, 7 November, the catechism classes will begin at 9.30 and end at 11 am.
11. Marriage preparation course will be held on Fridays, 14 & 21 November at the Holy Family Cathedral. For more details, contact the Parish Office.
12. Our Bishop encourages all the faithful to purchase the set of books on the saints which is available at the Resource Center.
13. Children and youth who have received their First Holy Communion are invited to join the Junior Legion of Mary which meets every Friday between 5 and 6.15pm in Room # 14. Parents do encourage your children to join this association for a deeper relationship with Mother Mary through prayer and community service.
14. Kindly collect the October issue of Charisarabia magazine from the Library.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.