Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 21 October
1. Marian fest will be conducted at Abayssiya in Malayalam from 20 - 22 October from 4 to 9 pm.
|Theresian Family Day Poster|
Click to view....
2. Children are requested to bring coloring material for the oratory program to be conducted tomorrow, Saturday, 22 October.
3. All are invited for a Praise, Worship & Adoration in Hindi on Saturday, 22 October at 4.15 pm.
4. On Tuesday, 25 October Fr. Franco celebrates his birthday. All are invited for the concelebrated Holy Mass at 6.30 pm in the church.
5. Thursday, 27 October we celebrate the feast of Saints Simon and Jude, the Apostles.
6. The Family cell will be screening a movie on Saint Mother Teresa entitled, " THE LEGACY " on Thursday, 27 October in the courtyard after the 6.30 pm Holy Mass.
7. Mass intentions for all souls day can be written on slips of paper and deposited in a drop-box near the adoration chapel along with KD 2. Mass timings are displayed on the Notice board.
8. Mass timings for All Saints and All Souls Day is displayed on the notice board.
9. We express deep gratitude and heartfelt thanks to all the donors and sponsors, who donated either in cash or in kind, for the Theresian Family Day. You contribution will go a long way in the construction of the Bahrain Cathedral, for which the funds are being collected.
10. We also express sincere thanks and appreciation to all the organizers, volunteers, those who procured sponsorships and to those who helped in any manner, to make the Theresian Family Day a grand success.
11. We thank all the parishioners for your fervent prayers invoking the blessings and guidance of God Almighty upon all the aspects of the Theresian Family Day.
12. Marriage Preparation Course in English will be held on Fridays, 11 & 18 November from 1 – 7 pm at the Holy Family Cathedral. Kindly collect the form from the parish office
13. The Don Bosco Salesian Cooperators are organizing 'A fun-filled Youth Day' titled "I am Precious" for boys and girls aged 12-19 years on Friday, 18 November 2016 at a chalet in Khabd for a registration fee of 2 KD. Seats are limited and will be on first-cum basis. The registration form and fee will be collected on Monday, 3 October and Tuesday, 4 October between 7 pm to 8:30 pm in the church courtyard.
14. Kuwait Nurses Ministry is Organizing Nurses National Convention - 'Greatest Call -2016', on Saturday, 19 November 2016 from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm at Holy Family Cathedral Church. Fr. Joy Menacherry OFM Cap will lead the sessions and the Holy Mass will be celebrated by our Nuncio.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.