Announcements for the week beginning:
Friday, 31 July
1. All those who are planning to marry in the next one
year but have not registered for the same at the parish office are
requested to come for a meeting tomorrow (Saturday) at 6.30 pm in room no.
2. On Tuesday, 4 August we celebrate the memorial of St
John Mary Vianney, the patron of the priests working in the parish. Let us
pray for the priests who serve the Lord in our parish.
3. On Thursday, 6 August we celebrate the feast of the
Transfiguration of Our Lord.
4. Pre-baptismal seminar will be conducted for parents
and expectant parents on Monday, 3 August from 7 â€“ 9 pm. Kindly register
at the parish office by Sunday, 2 August.
5. SPY is inviting all the Ushers, library team members
and the EMCD members to the 10 am mass on Friday, 7 August followed by
felicitation program in the courtyard. Ushers and the EMCD members are
requested to register their names at the resource centre.
6. The Konkani Community is screening the popular movie
"Home Sweet Home" on 18 September at the American International School in
Maidan Hawally. Tickets at KD5 are available at the parish office. All
proceeds are earmarked for the Bahrain Cathedral.
7. The Parish Team sincerely thanks the parishioners
for their generous contributions to the church and requests you to use the
new series of currency notes as far as possible.
8. A pilgrimage is arranged to the Holy sites in
Europe. Fr. Ben will accompany the group. For more details, contact Fr.
Ben or the parish office.
9. The Sunday 6.45 am Mass and the Friday 11.30 am Mass
are cancelled for the summer months of June, July and August.
Please check the
notice-board for additional details of all
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
(REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to
11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is
closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1
during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly
requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not
inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have
them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst