Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 27 November
1. Catechism class for standards 4 and 8 will be held in the church after the 8:00 am Mass. Catechism class for all the other students will begin next week. Details of the same are displayed in the courtyard.
2. Let us continue to pray for the repose of the soul of Fr Francis whose birthday falls on 27 November.
3. Children are requested to bring pencil colours and crayons for the activity during the Oratory program on Saturday, 28 November.
4. Fr. Joy will be with us, in our parish, from 29 November to 28 December.
5. On coming Monday and Tuesday, the Evening Mass will be celebrated in the courtyard.
6. The Salmiya Parish youth is organizing an Advent Adoration Vigil on Thursday, 3rd December from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am, entitled - "Prepare the way for the Lord in your hearts", for all the Catholic youth in Kuwait aged 18 and above. Registration fee is KD 1/-. To register, please find the contact details on the notice board. Volunteers will be available in the courtyard after mass to register the names.
7. On Thursday, 3 December, we celebrate the feast of St Francis Xavier. A Holy Mass will be celebrated in Konkani at 7.30 pm.
8. All those desiring to get married in 2016 are requested to register their names at the parish office by Thursday, 3 December.
9. The Parish choirs will be presenting Christmas Carols on Thursday, 10 December from 7.10 to 9.45 pm. All are invited to attend and get into the spirit of Advent, as we prepare for Christmas.
10. Moving forward, Mass intentions can be booked through a self-completed form available outside the parish office. Please include KD 2 per intention and deposit in the drop box. Kindly book your Mass at least 7 days in advance.
11. The Marriage preparation course in Malayalam will be held on 5, 11 & 12 December from 1.00 – 7 pm at St Chavara Hall, Dana, Salmiya. 25 Seats are available for our parishioners. Collect the Registration forms from the parish office.
12. Family Cell invites single ladies and men to register in their data base to find life partners in a catholic environment. Forms are available in the parish office.
13. Parish Calendars 2016 are available, for a quarter KD, in the parish office.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.