Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 3 July
1. On Friday, 3 July, the sacrament of Confirmation will be conferred on the Syro Malabar children.
2. The Parish Fete Raffle booklets are now ready for distribution. We look forward to your continued support as our volunteers approach you.
3. Our parish needs catechism teachers for standard 5 and above. Those desiring to teach catechism are requested to meet the parish priest.
4. Parents, your generous contributions for the summer club will be highly appreciated. A collection box is kept near the adoration chapel for the same.
5. Pre-baptism seminar will be held on Monday, 6 July from 7 to 9:00 pm in Room No. 14. Expectant parents are encouraged to attend the seminar. Kindly register your names at the parish office by Sunday, 5 July.
6. Parishioners are requested to refrain from assembling in groups outside the church after the mass.
7. A pilgrimage is arranged to the Holy sites in Europe. Fr. Ben will accompany the group. For more details, contact Fr. Ben or the parish office.
8. A pilgrimage to the Holy Land is arranged for 20 – 26 September. The last date to register for the same is 12 July.
9. Marriage preparation course will be held in the Holy Family Cathedral on 10 & 17 July. Kindly collect the registration forms from the parish office.
10. Thanks to all the donors for the construction of the Bahrain Cathedral. We are reminded of our monthly contribution of KD 1 for the same.
11. The Sunday 6.45 am Mass and the Friday 11.30 am Mass are cancelled for the summer months of June, July and August.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.