Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 26 August
1. From the month of September, we will resume the 11.30 am Mass on Friday.
2. From 1 – 4 September, Fr Maria Arokiam, a Salesian based in Rome, will be with us.
3. The Novena to the Nativity of Our Lady begins on 30 August. The rosary and the novena will be prayed at 5.45 pm. The novena on Friday, 2 September will be after the 7 pm mass and on Sunday, 4 September it will be after the 5.00 pm Holy Mass.
4. During the Novena to the Nativity of Our Lady, the SCC will collect non-perishable food items and toiletries for the economically poor of our parish, for those in labour camps and those in the Filipino and Sri Lankan embassy. Kindly be generous towards the cause and see the notice board for the list of items.
5. Catechism classes begin on 2 September at 8 am followed by Mass for children at 10 am. The main section of the church is reserved for the children. Parents kindly occupy the adjoining rooms. The class-wise catechism list is displayed in the courtyard.
6. On 2 September catechism students of class 4 to 10 shall participate in a Bible Quiz during the catechism class. 4 students from each class will be selected for the Mega Quiz to be held on 24 September in the church.
7. Parents are encouraged to send their children for the oratory program which will commence on 3 September 2016 at 9:30 am with an adoration, followed by games.
8. Training for new altar servers will be held every Saturday, beginning from 3 September till 5 November from 7.30 – 9 am in the church.
9. On 4 September, Mother Teresa of Calcutta will be canonized. On the same day, the relic of Mother Teresa will be available in the church for a price of 1 KD.
10. Mass timings for 8 September are displayed on the notice board.
11. Salmiya parish youth is organizing “Gospel rock” on 12 September at IEAS basement, 1.30 pm onwards. Last date for registration is 31st August.
12. There will be a Mass wedding for Filipinos on Friday, 14 October 2016 at 2:30 pm after Tagalog Mass. For those interested please contact Fr. Ben.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.