Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 29 April
1. For tomorrow’s oratory program (30th April), children are requested to bring pencils, crayons and colour pencils.
2. On Tuesday, 3 May we celebrate the feast of Saints Phillip and James, the Apostles.
3. Blood Donation campaign is organized on Thursday, 5 May from 7.30 am to 1 pm in the church courtyard. Kindly register your names at the parish office.
4. The pre-baptism seminar will be held on Monday, 9 May. Couples, expecting a child, can attend the seminar. Kindly register your names by Thursday, 5 May 2016.
5. A Pentecostal Night Vigil will be held at Our Lady of Arabia Parish on Thursday, 12 May from 10.30 pm to 6 am, preached by Fr. Joy Menachery, Capuchin. He will give talks from 2 - 4 May at 7.00 pm to 8.45 pm at the Holy Family Cathedral to prepare us for the feast of Pentecost.
6. The Salmiya Parish Youth (SPY) is organizing a sports day called 'SPORTS MANIA’ on Friday,13 May 2016 from 2:30 pm onwards for those between 16 to 61 years of age. Kindly register with SPY members in the courtyard. Last date to register is 7 May.
7. GLC is conducting ‘Life in Spirit’ Seminar from 2 May to 30 May from 7:00pm onwards. All are invited to come and experience the Love and Mercy of God.
8. Those who wish to take the statue of Our Lady to their homes during the month of May, are requested to write their names in a file kept near the Mass intention box.
9. Our parish needs more catechism teachers. Those who desire to teach catechism are requested to meet the parish priest at the earliest.
10. On Friday mornings, the Hospital Visitation members are available to visit the sick and the homebound. They give Holy Communion to them in the hospital and at home.
11. Mass intentions can be booked through a self-completed envelope outside the parish office. Please include KD 2 per intention and deposit in the drop box. Kindly book your masses at least 5 days in advance.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.