Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 29 July
1. The feast of St. Alphonsa will be celebrated as solemnity in Syro-malabar rite on 28 July at 7.45 pm in our parish with a solemn Eucharistic celebration.
2. We celebrate the memorial of St John Mary Vianney on 4 August.
3. Let us continue to pray for the repose of the soul of Fr. Gabriel who passed away on 20 July. He was in - charge of our chapel from 1998 - 2001.
4. Fr. Steve is available for counseling by appointment and for confessions from 6.00 – 6.30 pm daily. The contact number of St. Steve is on the notice board.
5. Fr. Steve will leave us on Saturday, 6 August. We thank him for his availability for counseling, confessions, spiritual talks and Bible classes. Let us pray for his good health and for his intentions.
6. All are invited to a Family Movie Night organized by the Life Ministry on Thursday, 11 August from 7:15 to 9 pm in the courtyard.
7. Salmiya parish youth is organizing "Gospel rock " on 12th September at IEAS basement from 1.30 pm onwards. Last date for registration is 31 August.
8. The parish team thanks all the coordinators and the volunteers who organized the summer club and the donors for their generosity.
9. Fr. Ben had to undergo another surgery for his hand on Monday. Let us continue to pray for his speedy recovery.
10. The Oratory program will not be conducted during the months of June, July and August.
11. The Friday 11.30 am Mass is cancelled during the month of June, July and August..
12. There will be a Mass wedding for Filipinos on Friday, 14 October 2016 at 2:30 pm after Tagalog Mass. For those interested please contact Fr. Ben.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.