1. Today, we celebrate the Liturgy of the Twenty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time.
2. On Monday, 25th August, we celebrate the Feast of St. Bartholomew, the Apostle.
3. The Novena for the Nativity of our Lady will begin on Saturday, 30th August at 6:00 pm with the Rosary, followed by the Theme & Novena at 6.10 pm, DAILY, except on 5th September, which is the First Friday of the month. The Novena on First Friday will be recited at 8:00 pm, after the Eucharistic Celebration.
4. For the Feast of the Nativity of our Lady, on 8th September, we have:
Morning Masses: 6:00 / 6:45 am
Evening Masses: 4:30 / 5:30 / 6:30 / 7:30 / 8:30 pm.
5. New admission forms for Catechism Classes, Std 1 to 10, will be accepted in the Library, on Monday, 25th & Tuesday, 26th August, from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
6. New Catechism Class and Division Lists are put up in the Courtyard.
To avoid undue confusion on the first day, please check the details of your child.
7. The Saturday Program for children will resume from 6th September, starting at 9:30 am with Eucharistic Adoration followed by recreation.
8. The Friday, 11:30 am Mass as well as the Sunday, 6:45 am Mass will resume in the first week of September.
9. Novena to the Nativity of our Lady will be recited in the morning at 5:30 am and in the evening at 6:00 pm, from 30th August to 7th September.
10. Charity boxes are placed for the Distressed Filipina Workers at the Philippines Embassy. They are labeled as: Canned Goods and Noodles and Toiletries ONLY. Your contribution is most welcome.
11. Available, at the Resource Centre, you may purchase:
-- a Statue of our Lady of Arabia for KD 5,
-- a Medal of our Lady for KD 3,
-- a Set of Books on the Lives of Saints for KD 10
-- and a Prayer Book for 500 fils.
The income generated will go towards the construction of Bahrain Cathedral.
12. Those desiring to join the Altar Server’s Ministry are requested to collect the registration form at the Resource Centre, fill it and deposit it, on or before 29th August, in the box kept near the Resource Centre.
13. The Altar Servers Meeting will be held on Saturday, 30th August, from 9:30 - 10:30 am.
14. Parish Fete will be held on 26th September from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, at Indian Community School. The Parish Team requests your whole-hearted cooperation in the sale of raffle coupons.
Please check the notice-board for
additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.