1. Today, we celebrate Easter, the glorious Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. During the Easter season, we recite the Regina Caeli in place of the Angelus.
2. The First Holy Communion Mass will be celebrated on Friday, 25th April at 8:30 am.
For this reason, there will be no 10:00 am Mass on this day.
3. Our children will not have Catechism classes on Friday, 25th April.
4. A ‘Family Dinner’ is being organised on Thursday, 22nd May at Al-Zumerida Palace, from 8:00 pm onwards.
All proceeds will go towards the Bahrain Cathedral.
You may also sponsor a family picture in the souvenir.
5. The ‘ACIES’ Ceremony of the Legion of Mary, will be held on 1st May at 7:15 pm with Legion Prayers and Promise during the Holy Eucharist; followed by Fellowship.
Active and Auxiliary members of the English & Malayalam communities are invited.
6. There is no charge for Easter Blessings of homes.
However, those who wish to contribute, may drop an envelope, labeled ‘EASTER BLESSINGS’, in a box kept in the Church.
7. Parishioners interested in taking the statue of our Lady to their homes, during the month of May, should register their names at the Resource Center.
8. Children’s Saturday Program will resume from 26th April until 31st May.
9. The Altar Servers will meet on Saturday, 26th April from 9:30 to 11:30 am.
10. The Parish Team wishes each and everyone - the Peace of the Risen Lord.
11. Two Lectors Qualification Courses in 2014 will be conducted in our Parish on the following dates in Room #14. Parishioners who would like to serve as lectors can avail of this opportunity. Please note that it is mandatory that one attends both, the Spiritual Orientation & the Readings Skills Sessions to qualify as a Lector in the Church of St. Thérèse:
Friday, 9th May 2014 > Spiritual Orientation Session from 4:30 > 6:00 pm
Friday, 16th May 2014 > Reading Skills Sessions from 4:30 > 5:45 pm
Friday, 5th September 2014 > Reading Skills Session from 4:30 > 5:45 pm
Friday, 12th September 2014 > Spiritual Orientation Session from 4:30 > 6:00 pm.
Please check the notice-board for
additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.